Mayhem of the Music Meister!Mayhem of the Music Meister! (2009) Season 1 Episode 125- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 348 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Clock King/William Tockman, Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance, Aquaman/Arthur Curry, Gorilla Grodd, Babyface, Black Manta, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen, The Music Meister.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Dee Bradley Baker (Clock King/William Tockman), Grey DeLisle (Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance), John Di Maggio (Aquaman/Arthur Curry, Gorilla Grodd), Tom Kenny (Babyface), Kevin Michael Richardson (Black Manta), James Arnold Taylor (Green Arrow/Oliver Queen), Neil Patrick Harris (The Music Meister), Jeff Bennett (Batman/Bruce Wayne [Singing Voice] [uncredited]).
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker.
Line Producer: Amy McKenna.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Michael Jelenic.
- Edited By Joe Gall.
Online Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- Batman Created By: Bob Kane.
- Story Editor: Michael Jelenic.
- Art Direction: Lynell Forestall.
- Storyboard Artists: Tim Divar, Tim Eldred, Ben Jones, Scooter Tidwell.
- Background Painter: Bill Dunn.
- Main Title Design: James Tucker, Peter Girardi.
- Casting: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Recordist: Bill Devine.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Schwartz.
- Development and Creative Supervision: Linda M. Steiner.
- ADR Mixer: Bill Devine.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Hargreaves.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Clearance Administrator: Connie Wang.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mayhem of the Music Meister!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information