Night of the Huntress!Night of the Huntress! (2009) Season 1 Episode 116- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 549 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Solomon Grundy, Scientist, Mob Boss, Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance, Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, Lacy Eye, Mrs. Manface, Babyface, Calculator/Myron, Cop, Huntress/Helena Bertinelli, Paco, Weasel.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Batman/Bruce Wayne, Solomon Grundy), Gregg Berger (Scientist, Mob Boss), Grey DeLisle (Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance), Will Friedle (Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, Lacy Eye), Ellen Greene (Mrs. Manface), Tom Kenny (Babyface), Armin Shimerman (Calculator/Myron, Cop), Tara Strong (Huntress/Helena Bertinelli), Jason Marsden (Paco, Weasel).
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker.
Line Producer: Amy McKenna.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Adam Beechen.
- Edited By Christopher D. Lozinski.
- Batman Created By: Bob Kane.
- Story Editor: Michael Jelenic.
- Art Direction: Lynell Forestall.
- Storyboard Artists: Tim Divar, Tim Eldred, Ben Jones, Scooter Tidwell.
- Background Painter: Bill Dunn.
- Main Title Design: James Tucker, Peter Girardi.
- Casting: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Recordist: Bill Devine.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Schwartz.
- Development and Creative Supervision: Linda M. Steiner.
- ADR Mixer: Bill Devine.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Hargreaves.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Clearance Administrator: Connie Wang.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Night of the Huntress!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information