Little OtisLittle Otis (2009) Season 2 Episode 208-A- Back At The Barnyard Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 255 times total.
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Omation Animation Studio
- Nickelodeon Productions
- Back At The Barnyard Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Otis the Cow, Bessy the Bovine, Pip the Mouse, Freddy the Ferret, Peck the Rooster, Pig the Pig, Duke the Dog, Abby the Cow, Mr. Beady, Mrs. Beady.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Hardwick (Otis the Cow), Wanda Sykes (Bessy the Bovine), Jeffrey Garcia (Pip the Mouse), Cam Clarke (Freddy the Ferret), Rob Paulsen (Peck the Rooster), Tino Insana (Pig the Pig), Dom Irrera (Duke the Dog), Leigh Allyn Baker (Abby the Cow), Steve Oedekerk (Mr. Beady), Maria Bramford (Mrs. Beady).
- Directed By Mike Gasaway, Todd Grimes.
- Produced By Margaret M. Dean, Paul Marshal.
Supervising Producer: Jed Spingarn.
Associate Producer: Kyle Jolly.
Executive Producer: Paul Marshal.
- Written By Gene Grillo, Joel Bergen, Alex Muniz.
Head Writer: Jed Spingarn.
- Edited By Lance Bachelder.
Assistant Editor: Kimberly LaCroix.
- Lighting Supervisor: Sean Montgomery.
- Digital Supervisor: Eric Weiss.
- Production Coordinator: Allan M. Thompson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Little Otis? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In order to get out of doing chores, Otis decides to order a clone of himself to do the grunt work for him.