Robin Ho HoRobin Ho Ho (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-10- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 563 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Tom & Jerry Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Robin Ho Ho, Little John, Merry Men, Dragon, Crow, Dogs, Sheriff of Nottingham.
- Vocal Talent: John Stephenson (Vocal Effects), Don Messick (Spike), Henry Corden, Kathy Gori, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib, Frank Welker.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Carlo Vinci, Xenia.
Animation Supervisors: Ed Barge, Bill Keil.
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Edited By Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore.
Supervising Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Storyboard Editor: Alex Lovy.
- Storyboard Direction: Tom Dagenais, Howard Post, Art Scott, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Layout: John Ahern, Jamie Diaz, Jack Huber, Ray Jacobs, Homer Jonas, Lin Larsen, Warren Marshall, Gregg Nocon, Donna Zeller.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Billie Kearns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Background Supervision: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Background: Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, Bill Proctor, John Currin.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Camera: Jerry Mills, Ray Monahan, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
Tom & Jerry © 1975 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Robin Ho Ho? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
As Robin Ho Ho teaches his merry men to laugh, Littlejohn arrives to report "interlopers": Tom and Jerry, who want to join up and become merry men (merry cat and merry mouse??). First, Rob sees how they do laughing; Tom and Jerry fall all over themselves... (more)