Beach BullyBeach Bully (1975) Season 1 Episode 80-06- The Tom & Jerry Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 725 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Tom & Jerry Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Macho Cat, Spike.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Oliver E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Carlo Vinci, Xenia.
Animation Supervisors: Ed Barge, Bill Keil.
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Edited By Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky, James Yaras, Richard Allen, Terry Moore.
Supervising Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Storyboard Editor: Alex Lovy.
- Storyboard Direction: Tom Dagenais, Howard Post, Art Scott, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Layout: John Ahern, Jamie Diaz, Jack Huber, Ray Jacobs, Homer Jonas, Lin Larsen, Warren Marshall, Gregg Nocon, Donna Zeller.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Billie Kearns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Background Supervision: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Background: Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, Bill Proctor, John Currin.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Camera: Jerry Mills, Ray Monahan, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
Tom & Jerry © 1975 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Beach Bully? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tom and Jerry are relaxing at the beach until a macho cat comes along and, walking across Tom and Jerry's beach blanket, kicks sand on the duo. This starts an ongoing rivalry between Tom and Jerry and the cat. They fight over things like having a radio on or off,... (more)