The Ghost ShipThe Ghost Ship (1973) Season 1 Episode 69-5- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 488 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Goober and the Ghost Chasers Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Goober, Ted, Tina, Gilly, Danny Partridge, Laurie Partridge, Tracy Partridge, Chris Partridge.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Winchell (Goober), Jerry Dexter (Ted), Jo Ann Harris (Tina), Ronnie Schell (Gilly), Danny Bonaduce (Danny Partridge), Susan Dey (Laurie Partridge), Suzanne Crough (Tracy Partridge), Brian Forster (Chris Partridge), Alan Dinehart, Jr., Alan Oppenheimer, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Frank Andrina, George Cannata, Izzy Ellis, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Ron Campbell, Ed De Mattia, Jack Foster, Alan Green, Hicks Lokey, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Dick Robbins, Tom Dagenais, Warren Murray, Dick Wesson, Barry E. Blitzer (as Barry Blitzer), Jack Kaplan, Marty Roth, Steve White.
- Edited By Larry Cowan (Supervising Film Editor).
- Story Direction: Brad Case, Earl Klein, George Singer, Gary Hoffman, Dan Mills, Irv Spector.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Dialogue Director: Alan Dinehart.
- Character Design: Takashi Masunaga.
- Layouts: Lew Ott, Pete Alvarado, Ron Campbell, Jim Fletcher, Gary Hoffman, Mike Arens, Nino Carbe, Dave High, Herb Johnson, Floyd Norman.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre, Gary Niblett.
- Backgrounds: Joe Griffith, Marsha Hanes, Daphne Huntington, Phil Lewis.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editors: Joe Reitano, Ron Sawade.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Ralph Migliori, Curt Hall, Dennis Weaver.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Copyright © 1973 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Ghost Ship? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Partridge Kids and Goober and the gang are aboard an old pirate ship, for publicity pictures when the ship is set adrift by the salty spirits!