Dressed To Kill Or Three's A ShroudDressed To Kill Or Three's A Shroud (1964) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 457 times total.
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Hoppity, Fillmore, Waldo, Hairdresser, Crudley, One-Way Windrip, Reporter, Cyrus Flugelhorn, Movie Star, Men.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Allen (Hoppity, Movie Star), Bill Scott (Fillmore, Man #4, Reporter, Cyrus Flugelhorn), Hans Conried (Waldo, Man #1, Man #3), Paul Frees (Man #2, Hairdresser, Crudley, One-Way Windrip, Narrator).
- Directed By Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Lew Keller.
Associate Director: Jamie Torres V.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott.
Executive Producer: Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Peter Piech.
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Bill Scott.
- Edited By Skip Craig.
- Designers: Sam Clayberger, Roy Morita, Shirley Silvey.
- Production Director: Harvey Siegel.
- Animation Supervisor: Sam S. Kai.
- Layout Supervisor: Joe Montell.
A Jay Ward Production
In Association with
Producers Associates of Television, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Dressed To Kill Or Three's A Shroud? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In the pilot episode, Waldo and Fillmore were passing through the fictional town of Foggy Bog, Wisconsin. (In the life of a bunco artist like Waldo Wigglesworth, one seldom stays in one place for very long.) Being pursued by the town sheriff, Waldo and Fillmore... (more)