The Thing In The SpringThe Thing In The Spring (1964) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 602 times total.
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Hoppity, Fillmore, Waldo, One-Way Windrip, Girl in Commercial, Man in Commercial, Newsboy, Man, Cyrus Flugelhorn, Announcers.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Allen (Hoppity, Girl in Commercial), Alan Reed (Fillmore, Cyrus Flugelhorn), Hans Conried (Waldo), Paul Frees (Announcer #2, One-Way Windrip, Narrator), Bill Scott (Newsboy, Announcer #1, Man in Commercial, Man).
- Directed By Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Lew Keller.
Associate Director: Jamie Torres V.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott.
Executive Producer: Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Peter Piech.
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Bill Scott.
- Edited By Skip Craig.
- Designers: Sam Clayberger, Roy Morita, Shirley Silvey.
- Production Director: Harvey Siegel.
- Animation Supervisor: Sam S. Kai.
- Layout Supervisor: Joe Montell.
A Jay Ward Production
In Association with
Producers Associates of Television, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Thing In The Spring? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In the pilot episode, Waldo and Fillmore were passing through the fictional town of Foggy Bog, Wisconsin. (In the life of a bunco artist like Waldo Wigglesworth, one seldom stays in one place for very long.) Being pursued by the town sheriff, Waldo and Fillmore... (more)