Purikyua kaisan! Bucchake hayasugi!?
English Title: Get Him Back! Operation Rescue!Purikyua kaisan! Bucchake hayasugi!? (Get Him Back! Operation Rescue! , The Retrieval! The Battle for Mepple!) (2004) Episode 09- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 341 times total.
- T˘ei Company Ltd.
- Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, Pony Canyon
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Nagisa Misumi/Kyua Burakku, Honoka Yukishiro/Kyua Howaito, Meppuru, Mippuru, Kuin, Porun, Pisado, Gekidorago, Poizuni, Kiriya, Irukubo, Beruzei Gatorudo, Regine, Jyuna, Macaw, Zakenna, Jaaku Kingu.
English Version: Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black, Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White, Mepple, Mipple, Queen, Porun, Pisard, Gekidrago, Poisonee, Kiriya, Illkubo, Belzei Gertrude, Regine, Juna, Macaw, Zakenna, Dark King.
- Vocal Talent: Yoko Honna (Nagisa Misumi/Kyua Burakku), Yukana (Honoka Yukishiro/Kyua Howaito), Tomokazu Seki (Meppuru), Akiko Yajima (Mippuru), Kaya Matsutani (Kuin), Haruna Ikezawa (Porun), Hiroki Takahashi (Pisado), Kouji Ishii (Gekidorago), Sakiko Uran (Poizuni), Reiko Kiuchi (Kiriya), Issei Futamata (Irukubo), Tomomichi Nishimura (Beruzei Gatorudo), Rika Fukami (Regine), Yasunori Matsumoto (Jyuna), Kenichi Ono (Jaaku Kingu).
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio.
- Produced By Takashi Washio.
- Animated By Yuuji Hakamada (Chief Animation Director).
- Written By Ryo Kawasaki.
- Creator: Izumi Todo.
- Art Director: Shinzo Gyo.
- Character Design: Akira Inagami.
- Production Manager: Toyoji Sawada.
- Color Indication: Kazuo Sakai.
- Backgrounds: Shinzou Yuki.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Purikyua kaisan! Bucchake hayasugi!?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mepple's acting strange, and Natalie's too annoyed to find out why. She learns the hard way how important it is to listen sometimes, regardless of how you're feeling.