The Terrible SnorkosaurusThe Terrible Snorkosaurus (1971) - The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 672 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pebbles Flintstone, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Moonrock Crater, Bronto, Penny Pillar, Schleprock, Fabian Fabquartz, Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Mr. Slate, Zonk, Stub, Wiggy Rockstone, Cindy Curbstone, Noodles.
- Vocal Talent: Sally Struthers (Pebbles), Jay North (Bamm-Bamm), Lenny Weinrib (Moonrock Crater, Bronto), Mitzi McCall (Penny), Don Messick (Schleprock), Carl Esser (Fabian Fabquartz), Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney, Zonk, Stub), Gay Hartwig (Wiggy Rockstone, Betty, Cindy Curbstone), John Stephenson (Mr. Slate, Noodles).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Lillian Evans, John Garling, Bill Keil, George Kreisl, Hicks Lokey, Margaret Nichols, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Ken Southworth, Irven Spence, Xenia.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Neal Barbera, Walter Black, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bob Ogle, Larry Rhine, Richard Robbins.
Story Direction: Cullen Blaine (as Cullen Houghtaling), Brad Case, Carl Fallberg, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Irv Spector.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layout: John Ahern, Pete Alvarado, Mike Arens, Dick Bickenbach, Bruce Bushman, Brad Case, Mo Gollub, Stan Green, Jack Huber, Alex Ignatiev, Don Sheppard, Bob Singer, George Wheeler.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Martin Forte, Gino Giudice, Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, F. Montealegre, Gary Niblett, Peter Van Elk.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Reading: Peter Aries, Jr.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Richard Allen.
- Effects Editors: Ron Fedele, Milton Krear.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, George Epperson, Charles Flekal, Roy Wade.
Copyright 1971 Hanna-Barbera Productions Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Terrible Snorkosaurus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Pebbles overhears that Sea Rock World would pay $1000 for a terrible snorkosaurus, so she and the gang set out to capture one. The snorkosaurus turns out to be not so terrible, so Sea Rock World doesn't want him. Pebbles is forced to hide him in her parents'... (more)