Heavens To PlanetoidHeavens To Planetoid (1985) - Yogi's Treasure Hunt Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Snooper, Blabber, Quick Draw McGraw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Dick Dastardly, Top Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Yogi, Huck, Snooper, Blabber, Quick Draw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie), Don Messick (Boo Boo, Ranger Smith, Muttley), John Stephenson (Doggie Daddy), Paul Winchell (Dick Dastardly), Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Dick Erdman, Dick Gautier, Arlene Golonka, Bob Holt, Stacy Keach, Sr., Gail Matthius, Rob Paulsen, Joni Robbins, Ann Ryerson, Andre Stojka, Janet Waldo, Jonathan Winters.
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Tony Love, Rudy Zamora, Bill Hutton, Alan Zaslove.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Bob Hathcock.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Jeff Hall.
- Written By Gordon Bressack.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Creative Supervisor: Joe Taritero.
- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger.
- Associate Story Editor: John K. Ludin.
- Creative Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animation Directors: Bob Alvarez, Bob Goe, Bill Hutton, Rick Leon, Tony Love, Tim Walker, Irv Spence.
- Story Direction: Ron Campbell, Jeff Hall, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Andrea Romano.
- Titles: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Design Supervisor: Davis Doi.
- Character Design: Jean M. Gillmore, Alfred Gimeno, Scott Jeralds.
- Layout Supervision: Bill Hutton, Tony Love, Lew Saw.
- Layout Artists: Vincent Bassols, Terry Guy, Joel Seibel, Kean Landau, Dean Thompson, M. Mike Kawaguchi, John Haber, Darrell McNeil, Bill J. Hutton, Mike Love, Norm Gotferson.
- Animation Supervisors: Willard Kitchen, Mike Longden.
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Background Color Key: Gloria Wood.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Paul Strickland.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Technical Supervision: Jerry Mills.
- Computer Animation Supervisor: Anne Tucker.
- Assistant Supervisor: Dennis Bonnell.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Video Tape Editor: Mark Bernay.
- Music and Effects Supervision: Sam Horta.
- Music and Effects Editors: Sam Black, David West.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Manager: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aries, Jr.
- Production Managers: Larry Smith, Gary Smith.
- Production in Cooperation With: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest Studio.
- Computer Animation System Design: Marc Levoy, Chris Odgers, Bruce Wallace, Bennett Leeds.
- Computer Graphics Technical Consultant: Dr. Don Greenberg.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1985 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Heavens To Planetoid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Yogi and his crew sail on the S.S. Jelly Roger in search of treasure. They are confounded in their searches by Dick Dastardly and Muttley in their submarine, the S.S. Dirty Tricks.