The Micro World Of Dr. DoomThe Micro World Of Dr. Doom (1967) Season 1 Episode 26-16- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 685 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Fantastic Four Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, The Watcher, Dr. Doom, Emperor, Princess Perla, King Tok, Lizard Men.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Frees (Ben Grimm/The Thing, The Watcher), Jac Flounders (Johnny Storm/The Human Torch), Gerald Mohr (Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic), JoAnn Pflug (Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl), Joseph Sirola (Dr. Doom).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan.
Based upon an Idea By: Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Edited By Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett.
Supervising Film Editor: Warren Leighton.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Layout: Bob Singer, Grace Stanzell, Lew Ott, Alex Ignatiev, Mike Arens.
- Backgrounds: Rene Garcia, Ann Guenther.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Paiker.
- Camera: Clarence Wogatzke, Chuck Flekal, Bill Kotler, Gene Borghi.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
© 1967 - Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Micro World Of Dr. Doom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
One by one, the members of the Fantastic Four shrink. Reed tells them that a tiny atom may actually be a microworld. Dr. Doom confirms the theory by bringing them to the microworld he has conquered. They are imprisoned with the Emperor and his daughter, Princess... (more)