Operation Dog and Hippy BoyOperation Dog and Hippy Boy (2007) Season 1 Episode 345-422- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 668 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert, Menace, Mr. Invisible, Cat Lady.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Menville (Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Dr. Trebla), Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo, Menace), Jeff Bennett (Dr. Phineus Phibes, Mr. Invisible), Jim Meskimen (Robi), Casey Kasem (Uncle Albert), Jean Kasem (Cat Lady).
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski (Associate Producer).
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz.
Supervising Producer: Eric Radomski.
- Written By Ray DeLaurentis.
- Supervising Sound Editors: Thomas Syslo, Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE.
- Sound Editors: Brian F. Mars, Doug Andorka, Eric Freeman.
- ADR Editor: Mark Keatts.
- Dialogue Editors: Mark Keefer, Michael Garcia.
- Production Mixer: Edwin O. Collins.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Doug Andorka.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Operation Dog and Hippy Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
With the intention of finally stealing Uncle Albert's secret formula, Dr. Phibes assembles three of the most ruthless criminals in history to destroy Shaggy and Scooby.