Almost GhostsAlmost Ghosts (2007) Season 1 Episode 345-421- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 498 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Menville (Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Dr. Trebla), Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo), Jeff Bennett (Dr. Phineus Phibes), Jim Meskimen (Robi), Casey Kasem (Uncle Albert).
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski (Associate Producer).
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz.
Supervising Producer: Eric Radomski.
- Written By James Krieg.
- Supervising Sound Editors: Thomas Syslo, Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE.
- Sound Editors: Brian F. Mars, Doug Andorka, Eric Freeman.
- ADR Editor: Mark Keatts.
- Dialogue Editors: Mark Keefer, Michael Garcia.
- Production Mixer: Edwin O. Collins.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Doug Andorka.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Almost Ghosts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Shaggy and Scooby meet up with Fred, Velma, and Daphne at a military base where Dr. Phibes' agents use their new invisible technology to steal weapons.