The Way It All BeganThe Way It All Began (1967) Season 1 Episode 26-7- Fantastic Four Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 746 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Fantastic Four Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, Victor Von Doom/Dr. Doom, Carstairs, The Watcher.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Frees (Ben Grimm/The Thing, The Watcher), Jac Flounders (Johnny Storm/The Human Torch), Gerald Mohr (Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic), JoAnn Pflug (Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl), Joseph Sirola (Victor Von Doom/Dr. Doom).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Larry Silverman, Bill Keil, Mike Webster, Ken Southworth, Ed Parks.
- Written By Phil Hahn, Jack Hanrahan.
Based upon an Idea By: Stan Lee, Jack Kirby.
- Edited By Milton J. Krear, James Lusk, Earl Bennett.
Supervising Film Editor: Warren Leighton.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Layout: Bob Singer, Grace Stanzell, Lew Ott, Alex Ignatiev, Mike Arens.
- Backgrounds: Rene Garcia, Ann Guenther.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Paiker.
- Camera: Clarence Wogatzke, Chuck Flekal, Bill Kotler, Gene Borghi.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
© 1967 - Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Way It All Began? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information