Cryptid Vs. CryptidCryptid Vs. Cryptid (2009) Season 1 Episode 13- The Secret Saturdays Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 429 times total.
- PorchLight Entertainment
- Cartoon Network
- The Secret Saturdays Episode Guide
- Vocal Talent: Phil Morris (Doc Saturday), Nicole Sullivan (Drew Saturday), Sam Lerner (Zak Saturday), Fred Tatasciore (Komodo, Zen), Diedrich Bader (Fiskerton), Corey Burton (V.V. Argost).
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By Scott Jeralds.
Supervising Producer: Fred Schaefer.
- Written By Brandon Sawyer.
- Story Editor: Brandon Sawyer.
- Voice Director: Lisa Schaeffer.
- Casting: Lisa Schaffer.
- Sound Designer: Paul Menichini.
- Dialogue Editor: Devon Bowman.
- Dialogue Mixer: Devon Bowman.
- Assistant Dialogue Mixer: Jonathan Abelardo.
- Recording Director: Lisa Schaffer.
- Scoring Mixer: Scott Cochran.
- Talent Coordinator: Shea Fontana.
- Production Checker: Teri McDonald.
- Post-Production Services: Salami Studios Audio Post Production.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian, Brian E.S. Jones.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cryptid Vs. Cryptid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Word comes to the Saturdays of a barbaric new form of gambling: underground cryptic fights. Van Rook is the host of this gladiatorial spectacle, but the operation is too big for him to be running it solo. While Zak, Doc and Drew covertly try to pry open the... (more)