PassingPassing (2008) Season 3 Episode 305- Moral Orel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Moral Orel, Shadow Machine Films, Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- Moral Orel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Clay Puppington, Orel Puppington, Angela Puppington, Arthur Puppington.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Adsit (Clay Puppington), Carolyn Lawrence (Orel Puppington), Britta Phillips (Angela Puppington), Dino Stamatopoulos (Arthur Puppington).
- Directed By Chris McKay.
- Produced By Corey Campodonico.
Executive Producer: Dino Stamatopoulos.
Co-Executive Producers: Scott Adsit, Jay Johnston.
Associate Producer: Eric Blyler.
Line Producers: Victoria L. Howard, Jeanine Rohn.
- Animated By Cameron Baity, Christopher Calvi, Melissa Goodwin, John Harvatine IV, Liz Harvatine, Josh Jennings, Martin Jimenez, Pete Levin, Matthew Manning, Ethan Marek, Kelly Mazurowski, Sarah E. Meyer, Tennessee Reid Norton, Thomas R. Smith, Eric Towner, Michael Wolfe.
Stop-Motion Animators: Eileen K. Kohlhepp, Tennessee Reid Norton.
- Written By Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Edited By Chris McKay.
- Director of Photography: Jeff Gardner.
- Production Design: Jed Hathaway.
- Property Designer: Joe Schmidt.
- Production Illustrator: Brad Vancata.
- Additional Scenic: Tim Geisen, Clark James, Kurt Zendler.
- Visual Effects: Chris McKay.
- Lighting Technician: Drex Reed.
- Puppet Costumer: Amy Wulfing.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Jason Lassen.
- Additional Carpenter: Ronny Wormser.
- Puppet Fabricators: Thomas Smith, Rebecca Stillman, Amy Wulfing.
- Production Associate: Mike Fasolo.
- Additional Production Assistants: Ryan Colston, Feldo Nartapura.
- Interns: Eric Dubrae, Christine Sandoval, Michael Stiles.
- Insurance: Marc E. Spivey.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Passing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A look into a young Clay Puffington's life, showing his loving mother and uncaring father. Clay has to learn first hand what "passing" is.