Max OutMax Out (2008) Season 1 Episode 107- Ben 10: Alien Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 475 times total.
- Cartoon Network, Telescreen
- Cartoon Network
- Ben 10: Alien Force Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Ben Tennyson, Jetray, Humongousaur, Big Chill, Kevin Levin, Edna, Grandpa Max, Ken, Shem, Gwen Tennyson, DNAlien Interrogator, HighBreed, DNAliens.
- Vocal Talent: Yuri Lowenthal (Ben Tennyson), Dee Bradley Baker (Jetray, Humongousaur, Big Chill), Greg Cipes (Kevin Levin), Diane Delano (Edna, DNAlien #1), Paul Eiding (Grandpa Max), Will Friedle (Ken, Shem), Ashley Johnson (Gwen Tennyson), Richard McGonagle (DNAlien Interrogator, HighBreed, DNAlien #2).
- Directed By Butch Lukic.
- Produced By Glen Murakami (Supervising Producer).
Executive Producers: Mark Burton, Sam Register.
- Written By Jim Krieg.
- Creators: Man of Action, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, Duncan Rouleau, Steven T. Seagle.
- Story Editor: Dwayne McDuffie.
- Storyboard Artist: Lesean Thomas.
- Dialog Editor: Tony Ostyn.
- Music Editor: Andy Sturmer.
- Music Mixers: Mark Mattson, Mako Sujishi.
- Casting Director: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Recording Director: Andrea Romano.
- Sound Recording Engineer: Robert Serda.
- Recording Studio Manager: Karie Gima Pham.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Hargreaves.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Visual Effects (Legion LLC): Bruce Jurgens.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Max Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gwen's older brother Ken disappears, and she gets Ben and Kevin to help her track him down. The investigation leads them to find not only Ken, but also another long-missing relative, and a startling secret of the DNAliens. This discovery comes at a high cost, as... (more)