The Energy MonsterThe Energy Monster (1966) Season 1 Episode 07-A- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 117 times this month, and 1209 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Space Ghost Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Jan, Jayce, Dr. Soonev.
- Vocal Talent: Gary Owens (Space Ghost, narrator), Ginny Tyler (Jan), Tim Matthieson (Jace), Don Messick (Blip).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, O. E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutten, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey, John Sparey.
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- Created By: Alex Toth.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Frank Parrish, John Pratt, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal, Bill Kotler, Roger Sims, Dick Blundell.
- Layout: Alex Toth, Homer Jonas, Bob Singer, Walt Clinton, Mo Gollub, Tony Sgroi, Alex Ignatiev, Hi Mankin.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Ron Dias, Paul Julian, Bob Gentle, Rene Garcia, Art Lozzi.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
© 1966 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Energy Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A scientist named Dr. Soonev creates an energy monster by accident. In the process of trying to destroy the monster he gives it more power and the lab is destroyed. Jace, Jan, and Blip land on the planet when they hear the explosion. The creature traps them in a... (more)