Osutoranto Gou No Tsuiseki
English Title: The Eastern Pursuit!Osutoranto Gou No Tsuiseki (The Eastern Pursuit!) (2008) Episode 8- Zero No Tsukaima ~Princesses No Rondo~ Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 205 times total.
- Zero no Tsukaima Production Committee
- Chiba Television Corporation
- Zero No Tsukaima ~Princesses No Rondo~ Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière, Saito Hiraga, Henrietta de Tristain, Michelle, Giulio Cesare, Eleanor, Cattleya, Sheffield, Aniesse Chevalier de Milan, Montmorency, Kirche, Guiche, Colbert, Derfringher, Siesta, Tabitha.
- Vocal Talent: Rie Kugimiya (Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière), Satoshi Hino (Saito Hiraga), Ayako Kawasumi (Henrietta de Tristain), Chiemi Ishimatsu (Michelle), Daisuke Hirakawa (Giulio Cesare), Kikuko Inoue (Eleanor), Kotomi Yamakawa (Cattleya), Masako Katsuki (Sheffield), Michiko Neya (Aniesse Chevalier de Milan), Mikako Takahashi (Montmorency), Nanako Inoue (Kirche), Takahiro Sakurai (Guiche), Takuma Suzuki (Colbert), Tetsuo Goto (Derfringher), Yui Horie (Siesta), Yuka Inokuchi (Tabitha).
- Directed By Yuu Kou.
- Animated By Masahiro Fujii (Animation Director).
- Written By Naoko Hasegawa.
- Based On The Original Novel By: Noboru Yamaguchi.
- Art Director: Yoshinori Hirose.
- Character Design: Masahiro Fujii.
- Series Composition: Naoko Hasegawa.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Osutoranto Gou No Tsuiseki? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Following Saito's heroic actions in the War with Albion in season two, Saito and Louise return to Tristain, only to have the runes which bind Saito & Louise disappear. Saito & Louise struggle with a relationship no longer defined as Master and Familiar, as they... (more)