Way Of The Dee DeeWay Of The Dee Dee (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1226 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Network
- Dexter's Laboratory Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, The Computer, Old Lady, Lady, Announcer, Monkeys.
- Vocal Talent: Christine Cavanaugh (Dexter), Allison Moore (Dee Dee), Kath Soucie (Mom, The Computer, Old Lady, Lady), Jeff Bennett (Dad, Main Title Narrator), Frank Welker (Announcer, Monkeys).
- Directed By Paul Rudish, Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin, Genndy Tartakovsky.
Executive Producer: Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
Line Producer: Selma Edelman, Debby Hindman.
Executive Producer (Cartoon Network): Linda Simensky.
Supervising Producer (Cartoon Network): Brian A. Miller.
- Written By Paul Rudish.
- Edited By Paul Douglas.
- Storyboards: Paul Rudish.
- Background Design: Dan Krall, Paul Rudish.
- Background Color: Jim Hickey, Jane Nussbaum.
- Creator: Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Animation Executive Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Casting Manager: Collette Sunderman.
- Production Manager: Shareena Carlson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: John Bryant.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Executives in Charge of Production (Cartoon Network Studios): Khaki Jones, Linda Simensky.
- Director of Production (Cartoon Network): Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Color Stylist: Sharon M. Dabek.
- Background Designer: Frederick J. Gardner, III.
- Character Designer: Chris Battle.
- Graphics: Al Gmuer, Sue Mondt, Iraj Paran.
- Scanner: Nelda Ridley.
- Orchestrator: Steve Salani.
- Sound Supervisor: Timothy J. Borquez.
- Sound Recording Engineer: Robert Seror.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Timothy J. Borquez, Eric Freeman, Timothy J. Garrity.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Roy Braverman.
- Sound Editor: Daisuke Sawa.
- Sound Effects Editors: Roy Braverman, Jeff Hutchins, Tom Syslo.
- Music Editors: Roy Braverman, Bill Grigg.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Dialogue Editor: Jim Hearn.
- Dialogue Mixer: Preston Oliver.
- Video Post-Production Supervisor: Heather Adams.
- Unit Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Alicia Parkinson.
- Timing Director: Maxwell Becraft.
- Animation Checker: Sandra Benenati.
- Negative Cutter: William DeBoer, Jr.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Production Coordinator: Dayla Corcoran.
- Production Assistants: Sharra Dade, Julie Humbert, Linda Moore, Auna Phelan.
- Production Liaison: Amy E. Wagner.
- Production Accountant: Cecilia Akeins.
- Xerography: Martin Crossley, Richard Wilson, Star Wirth.
- Talent Coordinator: Sharra Dade.
- Track Readers: Kay Douglas, Carol Iverson, Kerry Iverson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Script Researcher: Raffi Paloulian.
- On-Line Operator: Craig Price.
- Final Check: Nelda Ridley.
- Telecine Operator: Rick Taylor.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Way Of The Dee Dee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dexter becomes a disciple of Dee Dee when she taunts him for being too caught up in the sterile world of science. She attempts to teach him how to play in the backyard, and when he next enters the lab, he has a great time by smashing his equipment to bits. She... (more)