The StowawayThe Stowaway (1974) - Devlin Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 431 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Devlin Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Ernie Devlin, Tod Devlin, Sandy Devlin, Hank.
- Vocal Talent: Norman Alden (Hank), Michael Bell (Ernie Devlin), Mick [Mickey] Dolenz (Todd Devlin), Michelle Robinson (Sandy Devlin), John Stephenson (Harry Franklin, Jester The Clown), Phillip Clarke, Don Diamond, Sarina Grant, Bob Hastings, Dabid Joliffe, Robie Lester, Stan Livingston, Derrei Maury, Barney Phillips, Fran Ryan, John Tuell, Ginny Tyler, Don Wells, Jesse White.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By David Brain, John Bruno, Jack Carr, Robert Carr, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Art Vitello, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Supervisor: Ed Barge.
- Written By Willie Gilbert, Sam Locke, Paul Roberts, Maurice Tombragel, Rik Vollaerts, Carey Wilber, Shimon Wincelberg.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Recording Director: Art Scott, Wally Burr.
- Executive Story Consultant: Myles Wylder.
- Story Editor: Norman Katkov.
- Storyboard Editor: Cullen Houghtailing, Alex Lovy, Jay Sarbry, George Singer, Irv Spencer.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Parane.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Layout Unit Manager: Alvaro Arce.
- Layouts: Hak Ficq, Lin Larsen, Bill Lignante, Jack Manning, Tony Sgroi, Al Wilson.
- Background Supervisor: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Backgrounds: Al Gmuer, Phil Proctor.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Ink And Paint Supervisor: Billie Kearns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Chip Yaras.
- Sound Effects Editors: Ron Fedele.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Series Consultants: Bank Street College Of Education.
- Production Manager: Art Scott.
- Assistant Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Camera: Gene Gropper, John Curtis Hall, Ralph Migliori, Louis Niemeyer, Roy Wade
Copyright © 1974 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Stowaway? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Based on the enormous popularity of daredevil Evel Knievel, Hanna-Barbera developed this cartoon about a stunt motorcyclist working in a travelling circus. Ernie Devlin was a popular attraction, and with the help of his brother Tod and his sister Sandy, they... (more)