The Shooting of Dan McGrewThe Shooting of Dan McGrew (1965) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 943 times total.
- Ed Graham Productions
- Universal Pictures
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Dan McGrew.
- Vocal Talent: Ernie Banks (Narrator), Another Poetry Fan (Narrator).
- Directed By Ed Graham Jr.
- Produced By Ed Graham Jr.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Amby Paliwoda.
Animation Director: George Singer.
Assistant Animation: Gary Hoffman.
- Edited By George Mahana, Armand Shaw.
- Design: George Cannata Jr.
- Layouts: Bob Dranko.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy.
- Production Supervision: Lew Irwin.
- Assisted by: Ruth Kennedy, Henry Hof.
- Checking: Beverly Ware.
- Ink & Paint: Connie Crawley.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Shooting of Dan McGrew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information