This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 307 times total.
- National Film Board of Canada
- Directed By Iriz Pääbo.
- Produced By Michael Fukushima.
Executive Producer: David Verrall.
- Sound Design: Iriz Pääbo.
- Sound Editing: Geoffrey Mitchell.
- Re-Recording: Shelley Craig.
- Digital Imaging Specialists: Susan Gourley, Pierre Plouffe.
- On-Line Editing: Yannick Carrier.
- Titles: Gaspard Gaudreau.
- Technical Coordination: Julie Laperrière.
- Production Coordination: Rosalina Di Sario.
- Administration: Gisèle Guilbault.
- Marketing Manager: Mia Desroches.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about HA'Aki? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A short abstract-impressionist film in which the animation and the music were made simultaneously in an organic process of symbiotic creativity. Filmmaker Iriz Pääbo tells the highly subjective story of a complete hockey game using a new cinematic vocabulary she... (more)