Tolee's Rhyme TimeTolee's Rhyme Time (2008) Episode 103- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 712 times total.
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios, Wang Films
- Nickelodeon Network
- Ni Hao, Kai-lan Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Kai-lan, YeYe, Tolee, Howard, Hoho, Lulu, Mei Mei, Rintoo, Fox, Bear.
- Vocal Talent: Jade-Lianna Peters (Kai-lan), Clem Cheung (YeYe), Ben Wang (YeYe), Khamani Griffin (Tolee, Howard), Angie Wu (Hoho), Beverly Duan (Lulu), Laura Marano (Mei Mei), Jack Samson (Rintoo), Preston Strother (Fox, Bear).
- Directed By Julie Morgavi.
- Produced By Mary Harrington (Executive Producer).
Line Producer: Debby Hindman.
Supervising Producer: Dave Marshall.
- Written By May Chan, Spencer Walker.
Head Writer: Sascha Paladino.
Staff Writer: Bradley Zweig.
Story Editor: Chris Nee.
Creator: Karen Chau.
- Edited By Philip Malamuth.
- Art Director: Paul Stec.
- Production Manager: MacGregor Middleton.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Farnaz Esnaashari.
- Voice Recordist: Rob McIntyre.
- Sound Recordist: Frank Verderosa.
- Research Staff: Yasmine Brito.
- Production Coordinator: Andrew Garda.
- Language Consultant (Mandarin Chinese): Dyana Liu.
- Script Coordinator: Spencer Walker.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tolee's Rhyme Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Kai-lan wants to start a music group and wants EVERYONE to be in it! Kai-lan plays her tambourine, Rintoo triumphs on the xylophone, Hoho scratches his turntables, and Lulu dances. But what can Tolee do in the music group? He decides to be a rhyming singer, but... (more)