The Cow With Four EyesThe Cow With Four Eyes (1997) Season 1 Episode 34-5377- Cow and Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 590 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cow and Chicken Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Cow, Chicken, Mom, Dad, Red Guy, Flem, Earl, Cousin Boneless Chicken.
- Vocal Talent: Charles Adler (Cow, Chicken, Red Guy), Candi Milo (Mom), Dee Bradley Baker (Dad), Howard Morris (Flem), Dan Castellaneta (Earl).
- Directed By David Feiss, Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By Vincent Davis.
Associate Producer: Louis J. Cuck.
Supervising Producer: Davis Doi.
- Written By David Feiss, Bill Burnett.
Story Editor: Bill Burnett.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Greg Emison.
- Art Director: Deane Taylor.
- Story Editor: Michael Ryan.
- Art Director: Scott Morse.
- Models: Marc Perry.
- Props: Adam Burton [Maxwell Atoms].
- Layout Keys: Scott Morse, Drew Gentle.
- Background Color: Don Watson, Al Gmuer.
- Recording Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Color Stylist: Harry Nickelson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Animation Director: Dave Brain.
- Animation Checker: Sandra Benenati.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Star Wirth, Martin Crossley.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Recording Engineer: Jeffrey Collins.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main/End Title Theme and Music Score: Guy Moon.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main Title Lyrics: David Feiss.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Theme and Music Score: Bill Fulton.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Lyrics: Richard Pursel.
- Main Title Song Performed by: April March.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Manager of Post-Production: Tim Iverson.
- Unit Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Track Readers: Kay Douglas, Carol Iverson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Pat Foley.
- Dialogue Editors: Kerry Iverson, James Hearn.
- Negative Cutting: William DeBoer Jr.
- Telecine/On-Line: Complete Post, Inc.
- Sound Editing and Re-Recording: Horta Editorial & Sound Inc.
- Production Assistants: Sharra Gage, Julie Himbert, Linda Moore.
- Production Accountant: Joanne Halcon.
- Production Liaison: Amy E. Wagner.
- Production Coordinators: Melissa Lugar, Christina Horton.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Overseas Production Facility: Rough Draft Studios, Seoul, Korea.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Song Hwan Kim, Jong Ho Kim, Sang Yup Han.
© 1998 The Cartoon Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Cow With Four Eyes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Chicken wants glasses, just like his sister. That will make him a lot smarter.