Revolutionary WeaselRevolutionary Weasel (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5768- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Royal Advisor, Zoo Keeper, Worker, Old Baboon, Old Weasel, Little Weasel, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Mr. Ross, Pea Hen, Betsy Ross.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (Weasel, Old Weasel, Little Weasel), Charlie Adler (Baboon, Old Baboon), Tom Kenny (Royal Advisor, Zoo Keeper, Worker), S. Marc Jordan (Thomas Jefferson, George Washington), Earl Boen (Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Mr. Ross), Susan Tolsky (Pea Hen, Betsy Ross), David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber (Executive Producers).
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan.
Story Editor: Bill Burnett.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Steve Fonti.
- Animation Director: Rumen Petkov.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Revolutionary Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Baboon proves that his ancestor contributed just as much to the success of the Revolutionary War as did Weasel's hoity-toity ancestor.