Ping-Pong At SeaPing-Pong At Sea (1997) Season 1 Episode 34-5392- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 493 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Joe Morocco, Sailor Lady, Fan, Madame DeBarge, Sportscaster, Man.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (I. M. Weasel), Charlie Adler (I. R. Baboon, Joe Morocco), Antoinette Spolar (Sailor Lady, Fan), Susan Tyrrell (Madame DeBarge), Bob Miller (Sportscaster, Man), David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss, Robin Steele.
- Produced By Vincent Davis.
Associate Producer: Louis J. Cuck.
Supervising Producer: Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Charlie Bean.
- Art Director: Deane Taylor.
- Story Editor: Michael Ryan.
- Art Director: Scott Morse.
- Models: Marc Perry.
- Props: Adam Burton.
- Layout Keys: Scott Morse, Drew Gentle.
- Background Color: Don Watson, Al Gmuer.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Color Stylist: Harry Nickelson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Animation Checker: Sandra Benenati.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Star Wirth, Martin Crossley.
- Manager of Post-Production: Tim Iverson.
- Unit Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Track Readers: Kay Douglas, Carol Iverson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Pat Foley.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Recording Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Recording Engineer: Jeffrey Collins.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main/End Title Theme and Music Score: Guy Moon.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main Title Lyrics: David Feiss.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Theme and Music Score: Bill Fulton.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Lyrics: Richard Pursel.
- Main Title Song Performed by: April March.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Dialogue Editors: Kerry Iverson, James Hearn.
- Negative Cutting: William DeBoer Jr.
- Telecine/On-Line: Complete Post, Inc.
- Sound Editing and Re-Recording: Horta Editorial & Sound Inc.
- Production Assistants: Sharra Gage, Julie Himbert, Linda Moore.
- Production Accountant: Joanne Halcon.
- Production Liaison: Amy E. Wagner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Production Coordinators: Melissa Lugar, Christina Horton.
- Overseas Production Facility: Rough Draft Studios, Seoul, Korea.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Song Hwan Kim, Jong Ho Kim, Sang Yup Han.
© 1998 The Cartoon Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ping-Pong At Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Women's Naval Auxiliary is holding a fundraiser Ping-Pong match on its aircraft carrier. When a freak accident eliminates its star play, it calls in retired Ping-Pong great I.R. Weasel. A furious baboon worms his way into the match, and the two face off... (more)