If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be RatIf Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Rat (1996) - Capitol Critters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 572 times total.
- Steven Bochco Productions, Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Capitol Critters Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Max, Jammet, Trixie, Berkeley, Muggle, Presidential Cats, Violet, President's Granddaughter.
- Vocal Talent: Neil Patrick Harris (Max), Charles Adler (as Charlie Adler) (Jammet), Patti Deutsch (Trixie), Jennifer Darling (Berkeley), Bobcat Goldthwait (Muggle), Frank Welker (Presidential Cats), Pamela Adlon (as Pamela Segall) (Violet), Ariana Richards (President's Granddaughter), Jeffrey Tambor, Nancy Dussault, Lewis Arquette, David Jolliffe.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By Dayna Flanagan.
Supervising Producer: Davis Doi.
Executive Producer: Nat Mauldin.
Co-Executive Producer: David Kirschner.
Associate Producer: Robert Onorato.
- Written By Karl Fink, Roberto Benabi.
- Edited By Paul Douglas, Gil Iverson, Tom Gleason, Kerry Iverson, Tim Iverson.
- Created by: Nat Mauldin, Steven Bochco, Michael Wagner.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Casting Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Talent Coordinator: Lynne Batchelor.
- Design Department Supervisor: Scott Jeralds.
- Design Unit Head: Lance Falk.
- Character Design: Tony Sgroi, Virginia Hawes, Robert Onorato, Rich Schneider, Jim Frazen.
- Art Direction: Davis Doi.
- Layout Key Artists: Drew Gentle, John Geurin.
- Storyboards: Jaime Diaz Studios, Bruce Morris, Tapani Knuutila.
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Background Artists: Jerry Loveland, Craig Robertson, Ruben Chavez, Joseph Binggeli.
- Color Key: Katheleen Hardin.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Alizon Leopold.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Music Editor: Liz Lachman.
- Sound Editors: Timothy Borquez, Michael Geisler.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Ezra Dweck.
- Production Supervisors: Jayne Barbera, Paul Sabella.
- Production Managers: Bob Marples, JoEllyn Marlow.
- Production Coordinators: Vicki Casper, Sandy Benenati, Debby Lathrop, Linda Moore.
- Production Accountants: Caroline James, Jim Katz.
- Animation Producer: James Wang, Wang Films Productions.
- Animation Directors: Joanna Romersa, Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Allan Wilzbach.
- Animation Checking Supervisors: Jan Adams.
- Animation Checking: Beth Goodwin.
- Additional Animation: : Kunio Shimamura.
- Post Production Supervisor: Terry Moore.
- Overseas Animation Directors: John Conning, Sean Newton, Julian Harris.
- Assistant to the Executive Producer: Jenifer Newman.
- Assistants to the Producers: Victorial McCollum, Moira Kirkland.
- Research Assistant: Kim Sterton.
Copyright © 1992
Steven Bochco Productions
All Rights Reserved
Steven Bochco Production is the author of this motion picture for purposes of copyright and other laws. The events, characters, and firms depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events or firms is purely coincidental.
Ownership of this motion picture is protected by copyright and other applicable laws, and any unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition of this motion picture could result in criminal prosecution as well as civil liability.
"Capitol Critters" and "Capitol Critters" characters TM Steven Bochco Productions, Inc.
Produced in Association with
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Rat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Capitol Critters stars a field mouse named Max who leaves Nebraska for Washington, D.C. after his family is killed. He lives with his cousin Berkeley in the basement of the White House. While there, his friends help him through his maze of grief while being... (more)