Frien-e-miesFrien-e-mies (2007) Episode 108-B- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 365 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Jeera, Lok, Bleeta Ungataka, Walter, Wife Stone Head, Lok, Log Hermit, Blod Ungataka, Jibolba, Mask Guy, Villager Walla, Husband Stone Head, Zaria, Linda the Sheep, Slog, Donna the Sheep, Love Juju, Monkey.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Sparks (Tak), Kari Wahlgren (Jeera, Bleeta Ungataka, Walter, Wife Stone Head), Patrick Warburton (Lok), Maurice LaMarche (Log Hermit), Rene Mujica (Blod Ungataka), Lloyd Sherr (Jibolba, Mask Guy, Villager Walla), John DiMaggio (Husband Stone Head), Dannah Feinglass (Zaria, Linda the Sheep), Megan Cavanagh (Slog), April Winchell (Donna the Sheep), Danielle Schneider (Love Juju), Hal Sparks (Monkey).
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson (Co-Producer).
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi.
Animation Supervisors: Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn.
Story Artists: Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler.
CG Creative Director: Josh Book.
Lead CG Artist: Joseph R. Alessandra.
CG Artists: Joe Brogno, Alex Rial, Ant Ward.
CG Apprentices: Andrew Bina, Elyse Hartey, Joy Johnson, Sergio Lorenzo, Danielle Powers, Harry Sanchez, Candice Stephenson.
Lead Effects Artist: Matt Cawood.
Technical Director: Jon Finch.
Lead Texture Artist: Angela Ursillo.
Texture Artists: William Dely, Sonserae Leese, George Taylor.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Oliver Pearce.
- Sound Editor: Michael Petak.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Story Editor: Mitch Watson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Frien-e-mies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jeera's frustrated because Tak's been too busy protecting Bleeta's home from animal attacks to hang out with her. After all, it's Tak's job to protect the tribe, even when the tribe member in trouble is as annoying as Bleeta. Grateful for Tak's help, Bleeta's... (more)