I Are A ArtisteI Are A Artiste (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5964- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 316 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (I. M. Weasel), Charlie Adler (I. R. Baboon), David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber (Executive Producers).
- Written By David Feiss, Michael Ryan.
Story Editor: Bill Burnett.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: David Feiss.
- Animation Directors: David Feiss, Ron Myrick.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about I Are A Artiste? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Baboon follows brilliant coloring-book artist Weasel to Paris, where coloring books are the current artistic medium. Weasel has an epiphany and introduces a crazy technique of using oil paints on canvas, which Red eventually steals and sells to a young upstart... (more)