Big Boss BrawlBig Boss Brawl (2007) Episode 107-A- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Jeera, Lok, Bleeta Ungataka, Doris (Drykopf Dragon Head), Linda the Sheep, Gillbert (Drykopf Fish Head), Chief, Belly Juju, Henry (Drykopf Bull Head), Log Hermit, Spider Juju, Bug Juju, Golem, Pugnacious Juju, Repulsive Juju, Jibolba, Mask Guy, Ants.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Sparks (Tak), Kari Wahlgren (Jeera, Bleeta Ungataka), Patrick Warburton (Lok), Dannah Feinglass (Ant #1, Doris [Drykopf Dragon Head], Linda the Sheep), Rob Paulsen (Gillbert [Drykopf Fish Head]), Maurice LaMarche (Chief, Belly Juju, Henry [Drykopf Bull Head], Log Hermit, Spider Juju), Wayne Knight (Bug Juju, Kirk Ward (Golem, Pugnacious Juju), John Di Maggio (Repulsive Juju), Lloyd Sherr (Jibolba, Ant #2, Mask Guy), Mani Baker (Log Hermit [Singing Voice]).
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson (Co-Producer).
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi.
Animation Supervisors: Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn.
Story Artists: Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler.
CG Creative Director: Josh Book.
Lead CG Artist: Joseph R. Alessandra.
CG Artists: Joe Brogno, Alex Rial, Ant Ward.
CG Apprentices: Andrew Bina, Elyse Hartey, Joy Johnson, Sergio Lorenzo, Danielle Powers, Harry Sanchez, Candice Stephenson.
Lead Effects Artist: Matt Cawood.
Technical Director: Jon Finch.
Lead Texture Artist: Angela Ursillo.
Texture Artists: William Dely, Sonserae Leese, George Taylor.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Oliver Pearce.
- Sound Editor: Michael Petak.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jake Allston.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Story Editor: Mitch Watson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Big Boss Brawl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
According to a long-forgotten Juju tradition, the Pupununu Chief must battle a mighty creature in the Juju realm- the undefeated Big Boss- or risk world annihilation! Jeera and Zaria can't believe that their father must face this deadly foe. They look to Tak for... (more)