This BitesThis Bites (2007) Episode 106-A- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 315 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Jeera, Lok, Antelope, Wife Stone Head, Chief, Log Hermit, Old Grinder, Chief Zogsnob, Jibolba, Mask Guy, Keeko, Husband Stone Head.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Sparks (Tak), Kari Wahlgren (Jeera, Antelope, Wife Stone Head), Patrick Warburton (Lok), Maurice LaMarche (Chief, Log Hermit, Old Grinder), Jeff Bennett (Chief Zogsnob), Lloyd Sherr (Jibolba, Mask Guy), John Di Maggio (Keeko, Husband Stone Head.
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson (Co-Producer).
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi.
Animation Supervisors: Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn.
Story Artists: Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler.
CG Creative Director: Josh Book.
Lead CG Artist: Joseph R. Alessandra.
CG Artists: Joe Brogno, Alex Rial, Ant Ward.
CG Apprentices: Andrew Bina, Elyse Hartey, Joy Johnson, Sergio Lorenzo, Danielle Powers, Harry Sanchez, Candice Stephenson.
Lead Effects Artist: Matt Cawood.
Technical Director: Jon Finch.
Lead Texture Artist: Angela Ursillo.
Texture Artists: William Dely, Sonserae Leese, George Taylor.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Oliver Pearce.
- Sound Editor: Michael Petak.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jake Allston.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Story Editor: Mitch Watson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about This Bites? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information