To Zaria With LoveTo Zaria With Love (2007) Episode 104-B- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 446 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Jeera, Lok, Really Really Revolting Juju, Zaria, Repugnant Juju, Jibolba, Mask Guy, S. Psychic Juju, Husband Stone Head, Repulsive Juju, Chief.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Sparks (Tak, Really Really Revolting Juju), Kari Wahlgren (Jeera), Patrick Warburton (Lok), Dannah Feinglass (Zaria, Repugnant Juju), Lloyd Sherr (Jibolba, Mask Guy), S. Scott Bullock (Psychic Juju), John Di Maggio (Husband Stone Head, Repulsive Juju), Maurice LaMarche (Chief).
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson (Co-Producer).
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi.
Animation Supervisors: Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn.
Story Artists: Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler.
CG Creative Director: Josh Book.
Lead CG Artist: Joseph R. Alessandra.
CG Artists: Joe Brogno, Alex Rial, Ant Ward.
CG Apprentices: Andrew Bina, Elyse Hartey, Joy Johnson, Sergio Lorenzo, Danielle Powers, Harry Sanchez, Candice Stephenson.
Lead Effects Artist: Matt Cawood.
Technical Director: Jon Finch.
Lead Texture Artist: Angela Ursillo.
Texture Artists: William Dely, Sonserae Leese, George Taylor.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Oliver Pearce.
- Sound Editor: Michael Petak.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jake Allston.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Story Editor: Mitch Watson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about To Zaria With Love ? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tak is horrified when Psychic Juju delivers some shocking news. It seems that Tak is destined to marry the next ruler of the Pupununu tribe, and that's Zaria. Ewwww! The excited Chief sets the courtship into motion, but luckily, Zaria and Jeera are both eager to... (more)