A Shaman's ShamanA Shaman's Shaman (2007) Episode 102-A- Tak and the Power of JuJu Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 319 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, THQ, Avalanche Software
- Nickelodeon Network, Viacom
- Tak and the Power of JuJu Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tak, Keeko, Jeera, Lok, Monkey, Old Shaman, Tlaloc, Slog, Zaria, Motiki, Vendor Juju, Chief, Jibolba.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Sparks (Tak), John Di Maggio (Keeko, Monkey), Kari Wahlgren (Jeera), Patrick Warburton (Lok), Jeff Bennett (Old Shaman, Tlaloc), Megan Cavanagh (Slog), Dannah Feinglass (Zaria), Nick Jennings (Motiki, Vendor Juju), Maurice LaMarche (Chief), Lloyd Sherr (Jibolba).
- Directed By Heiko Drengenberg, Lane Lueras, Mark Risley, Jim Schumann.
- Produced By Mitch Watson (Co-Producer).
Supervising Producer: Audu Paden.
- Animated By Michael Franceschi.
Animation Supervisors: Randy Dormans, Jason Meier, Chris Neuhahn.
Story Artists: Dean Criswell, Heiko Drengenberg, Michael Daedalus Kenny, Lane Lueras, Alex Mann, Al Zegler.
CG Creative Director: Josh Book.
Lead CG Artist: Joseph R. Alessandra.
CG Artists: Joe Brogno, Alex Rial, Ant Ward.
CG Apprentices: Andrew Bina, Elyse Hartey, Joy Johnson, Sergio Lorenzo, Danielle Powers, Harry Sanchez, Candice Stephenson.
Lead Effects Artist: Matt Cawood.
Technical Director: Jon Finch.
Lead Texture Artist: Angela Ursillo.
Texture Artists: William Dely, Sonserae Leese, George Taylor.
- Written By Brandon Auman, Nicole Dubuc, Mitch Watson.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Oliver Pearce.
- Sound Editor: Michael Petak.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jake Allston.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Story Editor: Mitch Watson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Shaman's Shaman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information