I Am My LifetimeI Am My Lifetime (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5685- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 517 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Boo-Boo, Doctor, Announcer, Betty, Nurse, Girl, Loulabelle, Den Mother.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (I. M. Weasel), Charlie Adler (I. R. Baboon), Tom Kenny (Boo-Boo, Doctor, Announcer), B.J. Ward (Betty, Nurse), Dionne Quan (Girl), Susan Blakeslee (Loulabelle, Den Mother), David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis.
Associate Producer: Louis J. Cuck.
Supervising Producer: Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel.
Story Editor: Bill Burnett.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Chris Reccardi.
- Animation Director: Bill Reed.
- Story Editor: Michael Ryan.
- Art Director: Scott Morse.
- Models: Marc Perry.
- Props: Adam Burton.
- Layout Keys: Scott Morse, Drew Gentle.
- Background Color: Don Watson, Al Gmuer.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Color Stylist: Harry Nickelson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Animation Checker: Sandra Benenati.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Star Wirth, Martin Crossley.
- Manager of Post-Production: Tim Iverson.
- Unit Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Track Readers: Kay Douglas, Carol Iverson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Pat Foley.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Recording Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Recording Engineer: Jeffrey Collins.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main/End Title Theme and Music Score: Guy Moon.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main Title Lyrics: David Feiss.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Theme and Music Score: Bill Fulton.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Lyrics: Richard Pursel.
- Main Title Song Performed by: April March.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Dialogue Editors: Kerry Iverson, James Hearn.
- Negative Cutting: William DeBoer Jr.
- Telecine/On-Line: Complete Post, Inc.
- Sound Editing and Re-Recording: Horta Editorial & Sound Inc.
- Production Assistants: Sharra Gage, Julie Himbert, Linda Moore.
- Production Accountant: Joanne Halcon.
- Production Liaison: Amy E. Wagner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Production Coordinators: Melissa Lugar, Christina Horton.
- Overseas Production Facility: Rough Draft Studios, Seoul, Korea.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Song Hwan Kim, Jong Ho Kim, Sang Yup Han.
© 1998 The Cartoon Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about I Am My Lifetime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
An elderly I.M. Weasel rocks in a rocker at the Old Cartoon Stars Home, while senior citizen I.R. Baboon sits in front of an Old Cartoon Sidekicks trailer and stews with jealousy. Baboon pesters other old cartoon sidekicks with humiliating stories from his life... (more)