You Ought To Be In PicturesYou Ought To Be In Pictures (1940) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 3270 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Studio Guard, Stagehand, Animator.
Live Action: Stagehand, Movie Director, Men (Archive Footage), Animator, Studio Guard, Leon Schlesinger.
- Originally Released in 1940.
- Black & White
- Running Time: 9:12 minutes.
- Return To "You Ought To Be In Pictures"
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about You Ought To Be In Pictures. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review