Add A Review: The Reluctant Dragon
- Feature Length Animated Film
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Casey, Jr. ("Casey, Jr.")
Donald Duck, Clementine Cow ("Old MacDonald Duck")
Baby Weems, John, Mrs. Weems, Albert Einstein, Franklin D. Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw, Salvador Dali ("Baby Weems")
Goofy ("How to Ride a Horse")
Percy, The Reluctant Dragon, Sir Giles ("The Reluctant Dragon").
Characters, Live Action: Robert Benchley, Mrs. Benchley, Humphrey, Doris, Ward Kimball, Fred Moore, Norman Ferguson, Clarence Nash, Florence Gill, Walt Disney.
- Originally Released in 1941.
- Black & White, TechniColor
- Running Time: 72 minutes.
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about The Reluctant Dragon. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review