Good NooseGood Noose (1962) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1714 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Captain, Mr. Tristan.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Warren Batchelder, George Grandpré, Keith Darling, Ted Bonnicksen, Harry Love.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: William Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on November 10, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:22 minutes.
Daffy the stowaway is caught and brought before the Captain. Daffy tries to stay aboard by using magic to entertain the Captain.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Captain bears a strong resemblance to Charles Laughton, particularly in his role as Captain William Bligh in the 1935 feature film "Mutiny on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Good Noose" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Noose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!