What's Opera, Doc?What's Opera, Doc? (1957) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 252 times this month, and 17075 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Abe Levitow.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Richard Wagner, Milt Franklyn, Michael Maltese.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on July 06, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:52 minutes.
- Production Number: 1397.
Bugs and Elmer match forces in an epic tale of Wagnerian proportions.
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1992, What's Opera, Doc? was chosen by the Library of Congress' National Film Preservation Board as one of 25 "culturally, historically or aesthetically significant films" to add to the National Film Registry. It was the first short animated film... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's Opera, Doc?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!