Norman NormalNorman Normal (1968) - Shorts Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 354 times this month, and 3761 times total.
- Shorts Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.- Seven Arts
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Norman Normal.
- Voice Actors: N. Paul Stookey, Paul Dixon.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By William L. Hendricks, N. Paul Stookey.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, LaVerne Harding, Volus Jones, Ed Solomon.
- Written By N. Paul Stookey, Paul Dixon.
- Music: William Lava, N. Paul Stookey.
- Editor: Hal Geer.
- Originally Released on February 03, 1968.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:02 minutes.
- Production Number: 6802
It starts out as a multi-colored band plays the "Norman Normal theme song." Norman closes the door on the band and tells us, "Hi, I'm your hero. That music was the opening number and you'll hear it again at the end." Norman also shows us it's behind another door... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Features a special variation of the Warner Bros. Seven Arts modern graphic opening where it doesn't read "LOONEY TUNES" or "MERRIE MELODIES," but with the byline "A Warner Bros. Seven Arts" on top and "CARTOON SPECIAL" in the center. N. Paul Stookey... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Norman Normal" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Norman Normal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!