The Mechanical MonstersThe Mechanical Monsters (1941) - Superman Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 2555 times total.
- Superman Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Clark Kent/Superman, Lois Lane, Mad Scientist.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Julian Noa.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Steve Muffatti, George Germanetti.
- Written By I. Sparber, Seymour Kneitel.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on November 21, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10:18 minutes.
A mad scientist is using a collection of giant robots to steal money and precious items around Metropolis. Clark Kent and Lois Lane are assigned to cover the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon marked the introduction of Superman's X-ray vision, as well as the first time that Clark Kent used a telephone booth for his transformation into Superman. Lois has been redesigned with a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Mechanical Monsters" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mechanical Monsters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!