Bugs' BonnetsBugs' Bonnets (1956) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 2193 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Ken Harris.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on January 14, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
In a variation on the phrase "The Clothes Make the Man", Bugs and Elmer get various hats dropped on their heads and begin taking on the personas associated with the hats like, Gangster, Cop, Judge, Pilgrim, and Game Warden, among others. Bugs dons a G.I. helmet,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bugs actually smokes in this cartoon. As the Gangster, he blows cigar smoke into Elmer Fudd's face.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bugs' Bonnets" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs' Bonnets? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!