Peter PanPeter Pan (1953) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 227 times this month, and 17660 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, George Darling, Mary Darling, Nana, Captain J. Hook, Mr. Smee, Pirates (Turk, Black Murphy, Mullins, Starkey, Skylights, Bill Jukes), The Lost Boys (Foxy, Rabbit, Raccoon, Twins, Chubby, Skunk), Tiger Lily, Indian Chief, Crocodile.
- Voice Actors: Bobby Driscoll, Kathryn Beaumont, Hans Conried, Bill Thompson, Heather Angel, Paul Collins, Tommy Luske, Candy Candido, June Foray; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hamilton Luske, Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Carlson, Eric Cleworth, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Justice, Hal King, Don Lusk, Fred Moore, Cliff Nordberg, Ken O'Brien, Art Stevens, Harvey Toombs, Clair Weeks; more Animators ...
- Written By Ted Sears, Erdman Penner, Bill Peet, Winston Hibler, Joe Rinaldi, Milt Banta, Ralph Wright, William Cottrell, Sir James M. Barrie; more Writers ...
- Music: Oliver Wallace, Sammy Fain, Sammy Cahn, Frank Churchill, Erdman Penner; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Donald Halliday.
- Originally Released on February 05, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
Peter Pan, the boy who wouldn't grow up, arrives in the London nursery of the Darling children: Wendy, Michael and John. He teaches the children to fly (with the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
J. M. Barrie's play was always on Walt Disney's short list of films to produce, with development beginning as early as the mid 1930's. But the rights and circumstances proved elusive, and it was not... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Peter Pan" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peter Pan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!