Add A Review: Variety Girl
- Feature Film with Animated Segments
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Romeow, Juliecat, Mondogues, Catulets.
Characters (Live Action): Catherine Brown, Amber La Vonne, Bob Kirby, R.J. O'Connell, Bill Farris, Mrs. Webster, Andre (Brown Derby Headwaiter), Busboy at Brown Derby, Cashier (Brown Derby), Mr. O'Connell's Assistant, Assistant's Assistant, Manager of Grauman's Chinese, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Gary Cooper, Ray Milland, Alan Ladd, Barbara Stanwyck, Paulette Goddard, Dorothy Lamour, Sonny Tufts, Joan Caulfield, William Holden, Lizabeth Scott, Burt Lancaster, Gail Russell, Diana Lynn, Sterling Hayden, Robert Preston, Veronica Lake, John Lund, William Bendix, Barry Fitzgerald, Howard Da Silva, Macdonald Carey, Cass Daley, Patric Knowles, Mona Freeman, Billy De Wolfe, Barker, Cecil Kellaway, Virginia Field, Richard Webb, Frank Faylen, Cecil B. DeMille, Mitchell Leisen, Frank Butler, George Marshall, Pearl Bailey (Specialty Singer), Jimmy Mulcay (Harmonica), Mildred Mulcay (Harmonica), Spike Jones (as Spike Jones and His City Slickers), Walter Abel, Autograph Seeker, Makeup Man, Patricia Barry, Sister Jenkins' Daughter, Stanley Clements, Special Voice Impersonation, Johnny Coy, Sister Jenkins, Roger Dann, Barney Dean, Cop, Hairdresser, Girl with Sheepdog, Mary Edwards, June Harris, Wanda Hendrix, Assistant Director, Juggler, Dog Trainer, Director of the Variety Club, Proprietress, Director, Drunken Tumbling Act, Nanette Parks, Mikhail Rasumny, Sally Rawlinson, Paula Raymond, George Reeves, Masseur, Andra Verne, Virginia Welles, Arleen Whelan, Girls, The Six DeWaynes (Fay Alexander, Ted DeWayne, Audrey Saunders, Ray Saunders, Russell Saunders, William E. Snyder), Men at Steambath, Boys, Specialty Dancers, Boys at Grauman's, Usherettes, Secretaries.
- Originally Released in 1947.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
About Your Review
Thank you for choosing to your thoughts about Variety Girl. Your insight into this film will be valuable for other readers of the Big Cartoon DataBase. The quality of your comments will dramatically impact its approval and ultimate success. Please follow the standards below for writing a good, timeless post.
Review Writing Standards
- Please write ONLY about this specific cartoon.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- State your facts accurately, and your opinions strongly.
- Do not copy any part of your review from someone else's post (unless you are responding to a specific point).
- Do not use offensive language or content.
- Comments must be at least 20 words but 100 words or more is preferable.
- HTML Tags and E-mail addresses are not accepted in our reviews.
Please Remember: You can post a review even if you are not logged in. However, if you think you may want
to edit your review in the future, you must be logged in; guest reviews are not editable.
Enter Your Review